My Hypertextual Life
Thursday, March 16, 2006
  forty one, forty two...
...forty three pages (including the bibliography.) Can I say I'm done now? I mean, is there really a magic number, like fifty, that I have to reach? Is it worth it? A year frm now all this will be forgotten, and I will most likely be a damn cook in the cities working some greasy smelly kitchen at night for peanuts. Why the fuck am I doing this? Is this degree going to get me anything, other than the familiar "Where did you graduate from? Is that a real university?" Yes and no, I'll have to reply. Yes and no.
 
Comments:
You have forty-three pages after less than a week? You're my new hero. I have thirty-four (sort of) after almost a month, and I need to be done by Tuesday. Really. Need to be. This thesis is killing me.
 
"Don't get it right, just get it done." That's the best advice I've heard so far. And I followed it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]