My Hypertextual Life
Thursday, March 09, 2006
  Poe Poe Poe Poe Poe Poe Poe
And so it begins...

The wrenching together of my master's thesis is underway; it's going to be a long and arduous project. I should have done an amalgamation of other work I’ve written over the years, pasted together under one heading. That would have been easier. And why did I decide to do this fiction piece with a critical preface? Was I conned? Am I now insane? It could be both.

Nevertheless, I find myself traveling the dark, misty and foreboding road or Edgar Allan Poe— his fiction, his life. I feel as if I’m well on my way to the House of Usher, and god knows what’s waiting for me inside. What bothers me most are the nightmares; one does not study Poe without them (this should be studied.) That will be my PhD dissertation. Or, for my MFA, I will write of the man who went mad reading Poe, who locked himself into a steamer trunk just to get away.

Oh, the irony.
 
Comments:
oh great. this could get scary. if you're not careful i'll lock you up in the basement...with the cat.
 
that's right, we have a black cat...

hmmmmm heheheheheheaaahhahahah
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]